Is it Because I'm a Fat B*tch?


Hi everyone this is my latest weekly update of how all my training is going.




27/5 This week has been a super achievement for I've ran my fastest 1k, with my longest route and fastest overall time so high fives all round there! Currently however, I'm massively struggling with stamina. I've changed my diet to a lot more protein and usually carb up before meals yet the best distance is probably a mile in total with the odd stop for a quick break...ok lets say half a mile non stop running....on the bright side tho that's half a mile down and 12.5 ish to go. So this fat b*tch smashed some pb's (personal bests) this week eeeeeeeee :D (that's a common mackem expression for happiness and pride btw)

Still struggling running on my own though so have enlisted an excellent personal trainer and the help of the super people at park run- Great north run here we come :D

3/7 Wow its been a while!! But I haven't given up my goal...I now have an excellent personal trainer, a much better diet and a lot more of a structure to my plan :D check out my recipe and fitness blogs for all the latest (coming soon!)

22/7 Hi everyone. Training is going fantastically well! I'm struggling with my diet a little as I'm tired quite regularlly atm but hoping this will improve! So far I've ran 6 miles in under and hour and a half so pretty pleased with that! The diet has fallen off the band wagon a little but that's ok- these things happen...after a few days I'm back on it and feeling stronger than ever!!

Comments

Popular Posts